PROCESS OF OBTAINING A MOTOR VEHICLE TINTED GLASS PERMIT IN NIGERIA.
- Sign on to www.npf.gov.ng
- Click tinted permit link on the fast connection menu.
- Fill the registration form on the option to get an Application ID.
- Complete the Application Process by Login in with your email and the Application ID electronically created.
- Fill the Bio-Data structure when signed in and enter the details of the Vehicle you need to get tinted permit for with the guidelines illustrated on the page.
- Transfer your vehicle license, confirmation of possession.
- Print out the data submitted then take the Print-out to the State Intelligence Bureau (SIB) in any Police Command, to catch your biometrics.
- Candidates applying on medical grounds should transfer a medical report got from any government hospital and should bring original copies of all relevant records for confirmation before their biometric can be caught.
- When this procedure is completed, your application will be handled and choices including issuance of the permit assuming application is effective will be conveyed inside five working days. Your application will be completely handled after these means.
Candidates with difficulties of handling their application online can go to the State Intelligence Bureau (SIB) inside their State Police Command or the FHQ Abuja for help. Note that motor vehicle tinted permit grant must be given to candidates that meets the requirement as stated in section 66(2) of the National Road Traffic Regulation (1997) and Section 1(1) of the Motor Vehicle (forbiddance of colored glass) ACT, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria.